It’s interviews all the way down
During my last semester I worked mainly through expert interviews, five in numbers, to be specific. The first set in August and September focused on understanding the place assistive tech and voice assistants play in the life of people with impairments. The last two interviews were specificly hovering around voice assistants as assistive tech for blind people.
Where as the first set helped me setup the research focus the second helped me validate my hypothesis to a certain degree.
Voice assistants as assistive technologies
- 2021-12-10 Voice assistants as assistive technologies with 9ASqQv and 8Y11NR
- 2021-12-10 Voice assistants as assistive technologies with DgaB8Q
Voice Assistants Extended
How do Voice Assistants mediate our access to the world, especially within the context of inclusion design.
- 2021-09-09 VA Extended with 5gQeRi
- 2021-08-25 VA Extended with 3j14j0
- 2021-08-25 VA Extended with 9ASqQv
Photo by Lucrezia Carnelos on Unsplash